August 9, 2011
Lemon Cream with Berries!
- 1 Tbs. finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice (from 1 – 2 lemons)
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 Cup (about 12 ounces) drained silken tofu
- 1 Cup berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- In a blender, puree 2 1/2 teaspoons of the lemon zest, the lemon juice, honey, and tofu until smooth. Scrape down sides of the blender with a flexible spatula as necessary.
- Divide lemon cream evenly among 4 servings and top with the berries and remaining lemon zest.